The TOEFL® test is the most widely accepted English-language assessment worldwide, including the U.K., U.S., and Canada. To make it easier for students to register, prepare, and plan for the TOEFL test, the TOEFL Go Anywhere Website (www.toeflgoanywhere.org) was recently launched. Learn more about this tool and how it can help you meet your educational goals…
1. Visit the searchable database of the more than 7,300 institutions in 130 countries accepting the TOEFL test
2. Learn more about student visa requirements for the country you wish to study abroad.
3. Register for the TOEFL test at one of the 4,500 test sites in 165 countries and create your very own TOEFL iBT profile allowing you to select up to four destinations you want your scores sent.
4. View sample test questions so you can become familiar with the testing format and content. The more you practice, the more confident you will be on test day.
5. Read frequently asked questions to answer your questions about the TOEFL test and the testing experience.
6. Learn about additional official TOEFL test tools available to assist you.
7. Check out video clips highlighting best practices in reading, writing, listening, and speaking from English-language teachers.
8. View the sample videos from featured colleges and universities to learn more about exciting study abroad opportunities around the world.
9. Watch dynamic “study group” videos featuring helpful study tips.
10. Be prepared and view a comprehensive checklist of what to expect on test day.
Have a question? We are here to help. Email us at [email protected]
[This article was submitted by Archana Kori from the-practice.net]