St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni offered a scholarship for the students.
The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
Nice offer for students in the UK
User Review( votes)
St Antony’s College is one of the constituent colleges of England’s University of Oxford. St Antony’s, founded in 1950 as a gift from French merchant Sir Antonin Besse of Aden, is one of the most cosmopolitan of the University of Oxford’s colleges and is regarded as a centre of excellence for study and research in international relations, economics, politics, and area studies.
- Study Subject(s): African Studies, Economics for Development, Economic and Social History, Global Governance and Diplomacy, Development Studies, International Relations and Economics.
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship Provider: St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni
- Number of Awards: Three
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
- Eligibility: The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana or Nigeria. Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
- Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (7th or 21st January 2022 depending on the programme applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the final completion date (1st March 2022). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application formwhich is available at the bottom of this page The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2022.
100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2022.