Applications are invited for the Shuttleworth fellowship program available for excellent students. The co-investment project funding is a unique part of the fellowship program, as Fellows are rewarded for investing in their own ideas.
The educational award is open for all highly eligible international candidates who want to create a good change in their and thinking of others.
Very good chance for International candidates
User Review( votes)
The Shuttleworth Foundation was established by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth as an experiment with the purpose of providing funding for people engaged in social change.
Application Deadline: Applications for the 1 March 2020 fellowship intake are closed.
For being eligible for the grant, the applicant must go for the eligibility criteria-
- Participants from any nationality can apply for free studies.
- The Foundation offers funded studies to individuals to implement their innovative idea for social change. They are interested in exceptional ideas at the intersection between technology, knowledge, and learning, with openness being the key requirement.
- The Foundation grants people from all over the world regardless of gender, age, nationality or experience.
How to apply
- How to apply: Candidates have to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the passport’s name page, curriculum vitae, and an application video( no longer than 5 minutes) need to be submitted by the participant.
- Language Requirement: Having good English language proficiency is necessary to study in the Shuttleworth.
The educational fund will cover $245,000 per year for each applicant.