The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA program at Harvard Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- English Language Requirements: The MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
Students can apply electronically.
How to Apply: Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.