The Boustany Foundation is pleased to announce a Harvard University MBA Scholarship. this application is available for the candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The Boustany MBA Harvard award is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. the program offers financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees and Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. It aims to contribute to the development and preservation of mankind.
Why at Harvard business school- This school offers a full full-time MBA program, doctoral program, HBS online and several executive education programs. The mission of the school is to educate leaders who make a difference in the world.
- University or Organization: The Boustany Foundation and Harvard business school
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open for the MBA program.
- Award: US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year)
- Access Mode: Electronically
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: The grant is available for the candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available to candidates of any nation.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the program can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the opportunity only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an offer to study at the Harvard business school.
- Language Requirement: English
the program offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.