Stratford University is offering Indonesian Scholarship to study culinary arts and hospitality management. The ideal candidate will possess a desire to have a long term career in the culinary industry.
Up to five 50% tuition scholarships will be awarded. Food and supplemental class fees associated with culinary and baking lab classes will be covered under the scholarship award.
The mission of Stratford University is to prepare students for rewarding careers through quality educational programs that meet the changing needs of employers and the community.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree or Master degree.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for following programmes: Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management with a Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts Concentration; Associates in Applied Science, Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts. Program and Master of Science in International Hospitality Management.
- (1 each) 50% tuition (and food/instructional fees) Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management with a Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts Concentration. Can be completed in as little as 30 months. Value over $35,000.
- (2 each) 50% tuition (and food/instructional fees), Associates in Applied Science, Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts. Program can be completed in as little as 16 months. Value over $20,000.
- (1 each) 50% tuition up to $7,500, English as a Second Language Scholarship (ESL). Bolster your English Skills and decide whether to continue your studies. Value up to $7,500 depending on skills assessment.
- (1 each) 50% tuition (no food/instructional fees) Master of Science in International Hospitality Management. Value up to $12,015.
- (automatically open to winners of any of the above scholarships, except Master’s) Upgrade (20% Tuition, up to $8,000) scholarship for winner of one of the above scholarships. The winner of one of the above scholarships can choose to upgrade to the AAS (from the ESL), to the BA in Hospitality or Culinary Management (from the AAS in Culinary or Baking), or the Masters in International Hospitality Management (from the BA) upon completion of their AAS and receive a 20% tuition scholarship for the upgraded program. Value up to $8,000 (depending on program upgrade).
Number of award(s): Up to five scholarships will be awarded as follows: one for Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management with a Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts Concentration; two for Associates in Applied Science, Culinary or Baking and Pastry Arts; one English as a Second Language Scholarship (ESL) and one for Master of Science in International Hospitality Management.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will possess a desire to have a long term career in the culinary industry. The candidate must possess the basic skills and requirements prior to being selected into the program and receiving the scholarship.
- Must pass the TOEFL (IBT) Test with a score of 79 or higher (CBT) of 213 or higher or a minimum.
- IELTS of 6.5. (Not required for ESL scholarship applicant) Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- Demonstrated ability to pay tuition and fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Ability to pay for living expenses (including rent, food, transportation, entertainment which Stratford does not provide) for the term of the scholarship (either 2 or 4 years, could exceed $7,000 per year).
- One written reference from an employer or instructor (on the organization’s letterhead) attesting to your personal character, ability to benefit from the education and ability to serve as a representative for both Stratford University and Indonesia within the Stratford Community.
- The candidate is required to complete a three part essay written in English.
Nationality: Indonesian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants should be submitted by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.