The Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship is an annual $1,000 scholarship awarded to an aspiring nurse who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing program at a college or university or is a high school student who has been accepted into a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
See Related Posts:
Cascade Healthcare Solutions is a leading online retailer of healthcare supplies to customers throughout the United States including individuals, clinics, nursing homes, and hospitals. In 2016, we are excited to announce an annual scholarship to support future nurses who want to make a difference in the lives of their patients.
Cascade Healthcare Solutions is excited to support individuals who have the goal to pursue one of the essential professions in our society with the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements: Scholarship Committee requires each applicant to:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Be willing to provide a profile photo and brief biography to be displayed on Cascadehealthcaresolutions.com if you are awarded the scholarship.
Scholarship Award: We will award the $1,000 scholarship on September 1st, 2016. The winner will receive notification via email or over the phone. A check from Cascade Healthcare Solutions will be mailed directly to the school of the winning applicant to be applied to their student account upon verification of enrollment.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Selection Process: Submissions will be reviewed and selected by a committee. The committee will assess each application according to the quality, thoughtfulness, and relevance of the essay response.
How to Apply: The Scholarship Committee requires each applicant to:
- Make a copy of this Google Document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZWBFEeZKZv9aHxRbKZ0hg1zHKdvfflRc_Y00I1hqSf0/edit?usp=sharing) and enter information into your copy of the Google document.
- Then email a link to your completed Google document to scholarshipfund-at-cascadehealthcaresolutions.com. Please change the sharing settings of your copy to “Anyone with the link.”
- If you are unable to use Google Docs for any reason, you can alternatively send a text email with all of the requested information.
- If you don’t have access to the Internet you can mail a paper application to our address (see mailing address listed below).
- Please fill in all the requested information in Section A.
- Provide your essay response in Section B.
- All information must be written in clear English.
- All information must be current. Cascade Healthcare Solutions will contact the winning applicant with the phone number, email address, or physical address you provide.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2016.