Student Veterans of America & Google offers graduate funding opportunities in the field of Computer Science. The students of USA can apply for this application . Eight (8) The studentships are offered. Total offer is of $10,000. Related technical fields may include Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with a heavy computer science course load), Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking and System Administration. Related technical fields do not include Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
Study Subject(s): The studentships are provided in the field of Computer Science.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Student Veterans of America & Google
The award can be taken at the USA
Wonderful opportunity for claimants
User Review( votes)
All successful candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited four-year university for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-¬time student at a university in the United States for the 2018-¬2019 academic year
- Maintain strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field*
- Be a current student veteran (includes members of the National Guard or Reserve), as proven by a DD-214 and transcript, OR be a student on Active Duty as proven by submission of Active Duty orders and a Memorandum of Understanding from your commanding officer indicating that you are in good standing with your unit, and transcript
- Have received an honourable discharge, or currently be in good standing with his/her branch of service
Number of award(s): Eight (8) The studentships are offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Total offer is of $10,000.
Selection criteria: Not Known
How to Apply
You have to fill the online application form with required documents such as
• A current copy of resume/CV;
• Unofficial copy of current university transcripts;
• One letter of reference from a professor, advisor or supervisor. You must arrange for one letter of reference to be submitted via the link provided below. All letters must be sent by the author, signed by the author, and be on official letterhead. Letters can also be mailed to:
Student Veterans of America
c/o Google SVA Scholarship Committee
1012 14th Street NW
Washington, D.C 20005
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019