Up to 60 Summer Research The studentships are available at the University of Adelaide each year. These opportunities are open to continuing undergraduate students who wish to undertake a six-week research project at the University of Adelaide over the 2021-2022 summer vacation.
The aim of The grant is to foster an interest in research by eligible students who might not otherwise have considered a career requiring an honors degree or higher degree.
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874. It provides advanced knowledge, creative solutions, and solving study problems. It offers various learning programs.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for undergraduate students to consider undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Adelaide leading to a career involving research.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in all disciplines provided an appropriate research project is available at the Faculty/School.
- Award: The value of the living allowance of The grant is usually $1200, paid at $400 per fortnight for the six-week period of the research project. Tax payments are not usually deducted from these payments. Recipients of the program are responsible for seeking advice from the Australian Taxation Office regarding the status of the program with regard to taxation.
- Number of Awards: Up to 60
- Nationality: Australian citizens, permanent residents, or citizens of other countries and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Students who have completed at least two years of their undergraduate program, at a standard acceptable level for admission to an Honours program, will be considered in the first instance.
- Students should ensure that an appropriate research project is available within their School.
- Australian citizens, permanent residents, or citizens of other countries and international students who hold current appropriate visas permitting study in Australia are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- In exceptional circumstances, students who have completed less than two years of study may be considered.
- How to Apply: Applicants must consult the staff of the relevant Faculty/School / Discipline in which they intend to undertake a project. Completed application forms should be sent by post.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not an applicant’s first language, they will need to meet the English-language proficiency requirements for postgraduate study at the University.