A college education is a big investment. Angelina College is delighted to offer multiple grants to help students funding their college study.
The awards are open for any high school graduate students or recent graduates who wish to get a college education with a award in Texas.
Nice offer to win $250 to $1000 or more for the college education.
User Review( votes)
Angelina College has organized its academic programs into six divisions and offers undergraduate degree programs and academic/vocational programs. It is a community college located in Lufkin, Texas.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2019-20 are closed. For 2020-2021 – June 22, 2020
- University or Organization: Angelina College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $250 to $1000 or more
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available only in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be granted for any study courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must a recent graduate or high school senior who is going to apply for a degree at Angelina College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete an admissions application either through the Angelina College website or Apply Texas website. Applicants can apply online through the AC General application at academicworks.com.
- Supporting Documents: All required documents as transcripts, test scores, etc. must be uploaded online. All scholarships require at least one essay, but some will require additional essays.
- Entry Requirements: Must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: Must have the good knowledge of the English language (writing, speaking, and reading)