The King’s College London is offering Ariyaratnam Bursaries worth £15,000 each for the academic year 2018-19. This bursary is to support one undergraduate student in the King’s Business School and one undergraduate student in the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded within the Faculty of Business (excluding the language join honour courses) or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are worth £15,000 and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees, with a fee waiver of £5,000 for three years.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to UK students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to UK students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must fit all of the following criteria:
Starting a new undergraduate first degree in September 2018 at King’s;
Undertaking a programme in either the Faculty of Business (excluding the language join honour courses) or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
Have a household income of £42,641 or less (please ensure that you give consent to share this information with King’s when you submit your student support application to Student Finance England/Wales/N.Ireland/SAAS)
Have achieved AAB or above in their A level examinations (or international equivalent)
Please note that you will not be eligible for a payment in years that you are repeating, resitting, interrupting or intercalating. If you transfer to another course or withdraw, you will cease to be eligible for any further payments
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Copy of letters confirming any grant/bursaries/scholarships you are receiving towards studying at King’s word/pdf supporting statement. Please submit scanned and emailed copies only.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.