Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF) invites applications for Arryman Fellows Awards from Indonesian graduates holding at least S1 degree. This award is an innovative “1+6” educational scholarship leading to the doctoral degree. Arryman Fellows who are successfully admitted during their first year to a Northwestern Ph.D. program are eligible to become Arryman Scholars.
The Foundation’s overriding objective is to cultivate a new generation of first-rate scholars in and for Indonesia, and to continue the support of scholars and scholarship for decades to come. Many Indonesians have obtained doctoral degrees at home and overseas in recent decades, but very few of them are actively pursuing careers devoted to scholarship.
The Arryman Program is in association with the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture – Beasiswa Unggulan.
Applicants must have a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS of 6.5.
Course Level: This award is an innovative “1+6” educational scholarship leading to the doctoral degree.
Scholarship Award: This six-year award covers the second phase of the “1+6” design. Arryman Scholars receive full tuition, a stipend for living expenses, travel and research support, as well as other funding to advance their scholarly development.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements to apply for an Arryman Fellows award:
- Student must be an Indonesian citizen
- University graduates with at least an S1 degree by the application deadline date, and a strong record of performance in their program (you are not required to have an S2 degree)
- Student is not yet in a PhD program
- Deep commitment to becoming a scholar devoted to an academic career of teaching, research, and publication in the social sciences and humanities
- A minimum iBT TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS of 6.5 and a test date after June 1, 2015
Nationality: Indonesian citizens can apply for these fellows awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement:Applicants must have at least an S1 degree to apply for Arryman Fellowship.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS of 6.5.
How to Apply: If applicants are interested in applying to become an Arryman Fellow, please complete the online application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 31st, 2016.