For 2018, The Melbourne Business School is offering scholarships for managers and administrators at Australian social enterprises in their 100% online Graduate Certificate of Business program.
Melbourne Business School is the graduate business school of the University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The School offers an MBA program, specialist Masters programs, a doctoral program, and executive education programs.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing online Graduate Certificate in Business.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in a range of business disciplines including finance, accounting, economics, management and marketing.
- Scholarship Award: Five 75% fee remission scholarships into the Graduate Certificate of Business, valued at $11,976
- Nationalities: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for entry, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline and employed at an Australian social enterprise;
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- A personal statement of up to 500 words describing your personal motivation to undertake further study, and how undertaking the Graduate Certificate in Business (Online) could positively impact your organisation.
- Your personal statement must refer to the “Asia Pacific Social Impact Centre Social Enterprise Scholarships” in your subject heading;
- Apply via the Graduate Certificate of Business website