The Asian Development Bank is furnishing first-class opportunity to study in Asia and the Pacific through joining the ADB Japan program.
The purpose of this funded education program is to support well-deserved candidates of any nationality in completing their postgraduate studies at one of the participating institutions either in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the USA.
A worthy opportunity for building a bright future
User Review( votes)
The Asian Development Bank was established in the 1960s as a financial institution. It is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific.
Why at the ADB Japan program? This program will give you the advantage to choose your institution of study and helps you in covering your study expenses by providing the best facilities of education.
Application Deadline: Send applications for programs at least six months prior to the planned time that applicants wish to commence studies. Please refer to the normal month of intake and deadline of application in the participating academic institutions.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, and Viet Nam are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can join a postgraduate degree program in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should be 35 years old or younger and be good in health at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants have to request information and application forms from and have to send an application form to the chosen academic institution. They will be automatically awarded by the grant once they enroll at any institution.
- Supporting Documents: Request forms, academic transcripts, language ability proof, a scan of the passport, and curriculum vitae should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is a must in order to apply to this program.
- Language Requirement: You need to demonstrate your English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational awards will provide the tuition fee, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel.