Her Majesty(HM) the Queen’s and His Majesty the King’s master’s funding for the applicants of Asian countries at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. The grant is available for students who have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program.The grants provide a chance for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT.Founded in Bangkok in 1959, AIT recognized for its multinational, multicultural ethos, the Institute has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Clarity of Information
Nice chance for Asian students.
- Scholarship Provider: School of Environment, Development and Resources(HM Queen’s Scholarship), School of Technology and School of Management(HM King’s Scholarship).
- Study Subject(s): Environmental related fields(HM Queen’s Scholarship), All Fields(HM King’s Scholarship).
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Any citizen of Asian Countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the opportunity
, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program with CGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications must be send through email.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program with CGPA above 3.5 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
The scholarship covers the following:
- Tuition & registration fees for 4 semesters: 752,000 Baht.
- Accommodation and bursary for living expenses for 22 months: 218,900 Baht.
- Total Value of Scholarship (~30 THB = 1 USD): 970,900 Baht.