Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to further your education and career prospects. If you also wish to study there, you can apply for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships. The scholarship is open to international students at NT Universities for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students that have demonstrated a record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership are eligible to take this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of the undertaken programme.
Amazing chance for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Territory is an organization, or rather, an initiative by the Government of the Northern Territory of Australia providers to talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Why study in Australia? Students that choose to study in have the opportunity to pursue outstanding education from leading institutes. The potential for success in Australia is boundless and hence, it is very much preferred by international students. Australia is also known globally as one of the world’s most diverse and welcoming countries that prepares students for a world of learning and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Territory
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries except New Zealand and Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at an NT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to enroll themselves and apply to the NT University of their choice via its respective application process. Applicants must fill the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application form and submit it to the applied university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all obligations for admission to the host university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit language proficiency proof as required by the host university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE, etc are accepted in most Australian universities.
The students selected for this scholarship will be given a fee reduction of $5,000 to $12,000 for the first semester or year of tuition with the selected education provider.