Applications are invited for China Construction Bank Postgraduate Finance Scholarship for Domestic and International students.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage students with an excellent academic record to undertake postgraduate research in finance in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at Auckland University of Technology (AUT).
AUT is the fastest growing and second largest university in New Zealand. We have been a university since 2000, but a place of learning for 120 years and operate in accordance with the Education Act (1989). Ranked in the top 2% of the world’s universities, AUT is the fastest growing university in New Zealand, and one of the world’s top young universities.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study finance in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at Auckland University of Technology (AUT).
- Scholarship Award:
- The number of new scholarships to be awarded is determined annually.
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants commencing postgraduate studies in 2019.
- The scholarship is available to full-time domestic and international students and consists of the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition fees (up to a maximum of 120 points per year) for one year.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Domestic and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of new scholarships to be awarded is determined annually. At least one scholarship will be available for applicants commencing postgraduate studies in 2019.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Domestic and International students.
Entrance Requirements: All applicants for this scholarship must:
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better in Finance major in their undergraduate study.
- Be intending to enroll for the first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Finance, or the Master of Business majoring in Finance in the year following application.
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Completion of an AUT Application for Enrolment (AFE) for the Bachelor of Business (Honours), or the Master of Business majoring in Finance.
- Application for this scholarship is through the AUT online portal.
- Eligible applicants must up load to the portal academic transcripts for any prior undergraduate and postgraduate study if this study was completed at an institution other than AUT.