Swedish Council for Higher Education is offering Avancez scholarships for international students to pursue a full-time master degree programme in Sweden.
The aim of the Avancez scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from non-EU/EEA countries.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications.
Applicants must citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The requirement is equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6. International students conventionally substantiate this knowledge by submitting acknowledged tests with a prescribed minimum test result.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Study Subject: The field/s of study to which the financial aid positions will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2020-21, the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from the previous academic year.
- Number of Awards: A number of opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part).
How to Apply: applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation. Follow the link below and the instructions provided:
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the opportunity
s awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple grants provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters /2-year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the program laureates