The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce at La Trobe University is offering Bachelor of Commerce scholarships to support domestic VCE students. These scholarships will be awarded to up to ten domestic students with highest ATARS above the minimum of 75.
La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Commerce degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $3000 and will be paid in $1500 instalments following confirmation of full time enrolment in the Bachelor of Commerce after the census dates of Semesters One and Two 2019.
- Number of Scholarships: These scholarships will be awarded to up to ten domestic students with highest ATARS above the minimum of 75.
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be undertaking VCE in 2018
- Be an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Satisfy all course entry requirements and receive an offer for admission for the Bachelor of Commerce at La Trobe University in 2019*NB: The Bachelor of Commerce scholarship is only available to students studying the standard Bachelor of Commerce degree. Students undertaking a double degree of which one component is Commerce are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply: Applicants must contact scholarships-at-latrobe.edu.au for further details.