Are you looking for a way to pay for your cosmetology education at the beauty school of your dreams? Then here is your opportunity, the Beauty Schools Directory Group is offering the Cosmetology School Scholarship in the United States.
The main motive of this wonderful opportunity is to attract the resident of the United States to get a chance of winning an award for their studies at any US university or the institute.
A great choice to get some funding for Cosmetology study.
User Review( vote)
Beauty Schools Directory Group is an organization which beliefs in the ability of beauty education to enrich lives and dedicated to providing comprehensive school listings, honest information, and beneficial advice in order to create a website worthy of its participants.
Why at this program? Through this program, the candidates have an opportunity to pursue their interest in the field of beauty at the highest peak of success. It will also give you a good amount of award for your studies.
- University or Organization: Beauty Schools Directory Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the US are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Taking any degree level program in the field of cosmetology at any US university or institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants must be enrolled in any degree-level course program at any US universities or institute. Then they can complete the online application process to win the award.
- Supporting Documents: While completing your application, you will be asked to submit your qualification and personal details. Furthermore, you need to answer that “what inspired you to pursue beauty as a career?
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must be a High school graduate.
Benefits: Successful participants will win an amount of $2,500 for their studies.