Accenture is offering a free online course on Digital Skills: Digital Marketing. This course is for anyone with an interest in digital marketing who is seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers.
In this two week course, applicants will learn about some of the different digital marketing strategies and techniques that are available for businesses to use. This course will start on on
Course At Glance
Length: 2 weeks
Effort: 2 hours/week
Subject: Digital Skills: Digital Marketing
Institution: Accenture and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
About This Course
Digital marketing can be a crucial tool to grow a business. On this course, you will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimization and email marketing.
Why Take This Course?
On this course, you will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimization and email marketing. Finally, we will discuss the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
- Describe the different types of digital marketing including; display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimization, and email marketing
- Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
This course is for anyone with an interest in digital marketing who is seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Conor joined Accenture over 10 years ago & leads Accenture’s Analytics practice across Europe for the Products group, which spans a wide range of industries including retail and consumer goods.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).