Accenture is offering free online course on Digital Skills: Grow Your Career. This course is for those seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers.
In this two week course, applicants will learn about how digital is changing the world of work, and how you can successfully grow your career in the digital age. This course will start on January 8, 2018.
Course At Glance
Length: 2 weeks
Effort: 1 hours/week
Subject: Digital Skills: Grow Your Career
Institution: Accenture and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on January 8, 2018
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
About This Course
Digital technology now touches almost every aspect of our lives, including work. On this course, you will explore how you can build a successful career in the digital age. You’ll get a closer look at the meaning of digital, and how it has changed the way we work.
Why Take This Course?
Students will also explore the different paths you could take to grow your career, and what role digital can play in these. Plus, you will also learn about the key skills we all need to thrive in this new environment, and how you can find support and keep learning to reach your goals.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Describe what the term ‘digital’ means and explain why digital skills will be more important than ever in the future.
- Explain how the world of work is changing and how digital technologies are driving that change.
- Identify opportunities to promote yourself or your business online.
- Demonstrate your skills to attract the employer of your choice.
- Identify key information in a job advert and plan how best to apply for a job.
This course is for those seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Candida is HR Director for Accenture’s UK and Ireland businesses. Together with her talented team, she is responsible for the recruitment and professional development of nearly 13,500 employees
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof oflearning on the course topic(s)).