The Galileo University is offering free online course on Facebook Ads: How to use the power of advertising on Facebook.
In this course, applicants will learn how to create effective advertising campaigns on Facebook. Get more sales and more customers in an easy and fast way. The course will start on May 28, 2018.
Course At A Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 4 hours pw
Institution: Galileo University and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $49
Session: Course Starts on May 28, 2018
Located in Guatemala, Galileo University is a higher education institution, the product of 38 years of constant work and effort of an elite group of academics and professionals, lead by Eduardo Suger Cofiño, Ph.D., founder and President. He has been able to put forward a completely innovative and non-traditional educational approach that Galileo calls “The revolution of education,” which is also impelled by very a clear motto: “To educate is to change visions and transform lives.”
About This Course
Facebook is one of the social network platforms that offer the best results when it comes to promoting a product or brand, due to the great segmentation capacity it offers and the low acquisition cost it represents.
Why Take This Course?
This marketing and advertising course will teach you two key pillars when positioning your brand:
- The first pillar is how to create and position your brand on Facebook and Instagram. Define what type of content to generate, in what formats to share it, to which people to direct it, and how to generate relationships with the right people for your business.
- The second pillar is how to boost your brand with paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram: Facebook Ads and learn how to create effective advertising campaigns.
- How to create ads on Facebook Ads effectively.
- How to develop an advertising campaign on Facebook.
- How to find your target audience (segmentation) with Facebook tools for companies.
- Segment your audience to generate relevant content.
- Create strategies to obtain a considerable amount of likes in your Fan Page.
- How to generate potential customers and increase sales through advertising on Facebook.
- How to establish a brand’s web positioning on Facebook.
- Management of advertising and marketing on Facebook.
- Interpret advertising statistics on social networks and generate results reports.
Google Experts (Marketing)
Rocael Hernández Ph.D.
Director of the GES Department and the Galileo University
Miguel Morales Ph.D.
Director of the Galileo University e-Learning Area
- Facebook Fan Page created
- Facebook advertising account created
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)