National Research Nuclear University is offering free online course on Chasing your Dream: How to End Procrastination and Get a Job You Love. This course is for those who may feel a little stuck in their careers.
This course is geared toward helping you find real purpose in your work and becoming the best version of yourself. The course will start on March 15, 2018.
Course At A Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 2-3 hours pw
Institution: National Research Nuclear University and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $ 49 USD
Session: Course Starts on March 15, 2018
National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” is one of the most recognized technical universities in Russia. It is the only nuclear research university in Russia. The aim of the university existence is to prepare specialists for nuclear industry, science, information technology and other high-tech sectors of the Russian economy.
About This Course
Do you love your job, do you wake up every morning all eager about it? Are you ready to do what you have chosen for the rest of your life? When you are off your chosen track, do you look to take action immediately and start working more effectively to overcome difficulties? Is your life full of purpose, are you of any use to other people?
If your answer to all of the above questions is “Yes” then congratulations, you’re doing great! However, most people share at least some level of insecurity about their work and their future. If that sounds more like you, here’s a follow-up question: have you done anything to change it? Or are you planning to put up with that for the time being?
This course is for those who may feel a little stuck in their careers. It draws from academic teachings in motivation and positive psychology from universities like Harvard and Moscow State University and combines those with cultural studies from Tibet.
Why Take This Course?
You’ll learn how to resist procrastination and engage in the process of self-determination. You’ll find ways to contend with the “bumps” that prevent us from moving in the direction.
This course can not promise to magic pill, but it will offer the tools for solving key problems that can hinder self-fulfillment. You will gain the basic skills of self-development, explore some well-considered hypotheses of future development, and build the tools you’ll need to follow your passion and succeed.
- How to focus on decision-making, take on responsibility, stop looking for excuses
- How to ignore negative things and focus on positive things
- How to focus on advantages and compensate for disadvantages
- How to fight the fear of mistakes
Expert in HR-consulting, coach, business-advisor
National Research Nuclear University
You only need your desire to work on yourself.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)