Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is offering free online course on Innovation Management. In this course applicants will develop an innovative mindset and expertise in how firms successfully create new ideas for marketing new products.
This nine-week MOOC in Innovation Management is taught in English. There is no fee to participate in the programme. The course will start on June 18, 2018.
Course At A Glance
Institution: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and Coursera
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course Starts on June 18, 2018
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s leading business schools, and ranked among the top three for research. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future.
About This Course
What is innovation management? How do firms bring in new business models and get new products and services to the market? Go on a nine-week journey through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation in this MOOC in Innovation Management. In it, applicant will also learn the tools for implementing innovation projects yourself.
During this course, applicant will learn how to:
- Use the main innovation management terminology and concepts
- Explain the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level
- Define creativity and explain how creativity can be stimulated
- Recognise and describe three types of idea management systems
- Explain what an innovation strategy is and why it is important
- Describe what a product portfolio is
- Explain how innovation projects should be selected and managed
- Explain the importance of teams, team structures and networks for innovation.
- Serge Rijsdijk, Assistant Professor
- Jan van den Ende, Professor
- Sandra Langeveld, Teaching and research coordinator
- Murat Tarakci, Assistant Professor
- Stefano Tasselli, Assistant Professor
- Daan Stam, Associate Professor
- Dirk Deichmann, Assistant Professor
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create a Coursera account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.