This session Fullbridge is offering an open online version of course, ‘Career Edge: Resume, Networking and Interview Skills.’ The course helps in getting the job you want with compelling resume writing and focused interview preparation.
The overall objective of this course to provide students the opportunity to make a lasting impression on prospective employers.
Course At A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 1-2 hours pw
Subject: Resume, Networking And Interview Skills
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Open Course
Fullbridge is an educational technology company that aims to address the skills gap between students or young professionals and skills desired by modern corporations. Fullbridge is committed to helping young professionals succeed in the global economy through transformational professional and industry-specific skill-building programs.
This online platform edX provides online courses from the world’s best universities. edX can empower you to build innovative applications, services, and experiences.
About This Course
With only a small window of opportunity to make a lasting impression on prospective employers, what should you do to get noticed? This career development course prepares you to reach out to desired organizations, succeed in your interview, and then excel on the job. Use self-assessments and interactive exercises to help you build a standout resume that will get you noticed. Using simulations, you’ll learn interview preparation techniques that will enable you to ace the interview and start your career journey.
This is the fifth course in the five-part Career Edge Fullbridge XSeries, designed to prepare you for career success.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts.
Applicants will learn:
- Become familiar with job search resources and techniques, including effective networking
- Learn how to create and curate a professional social networking profile, such as LinkedIn, to showcase strengths
- Write a compelling resume and cover letter
- Become familiar with common interview questions
- Possess techniques for how to approach non-conventional interview questions
- Plan out future professional development opportunities for continued learning
Vice President of Coaching at Fullbridge. Previously, he was a senior admissions officer for Harvard College.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once you sign up for a course and activate your account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org home page and type in your email address and edX password. This will take you to your dashboard, with access to each of your active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on your dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)