Microsoft is offering free online course on Planning & Developing Governance for Digital Transformation. This course is an introduction to governance best practices by way of planning and developing a policy for your organization.
In this six week course, applicants will learn how to plan and develop a governance model for your digital environment.
Course At A Glance
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 2-3 hours pw
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: At your own pace
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence.
About This Course
Organizations are growing their data by the second; making the management and security of data governance to pivotal activity.
Why Take This Course?
This course is an introduction to governance best practices by way of planning and developing a policy for your organization. This guidance will help influence key decisions within your organization and determine the activities that should be conducted.
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Governance Policy Development
- Common Language Science
Christina is Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning Experience group, specializing in SharePoint product and services.
Jasjit Chopra is a Microsoft Certified Cloud Architect with strong background in SharePoint and Office 365.
Some Information Technology knowledge will be helpful
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)