Microsoft is offering free online course on Onboarding Messaging to Office 365. This course will outline all of the responsibilities the customer must perform as well as explain the Fast Track center’s responsibilities in the on boarding process.
In this nine-week course, applicants will learn how to move your messaging system to Office 365 and how you can interact with the Microsoft FastTrack Center during your migration. This course will start on July 1, 2017.
Course At A Glance
Length: 9 weeks
Effort: 3-5 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on July 1, 2017
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence. Billions of sensors, screens and devices – in conference rooms, living rooms, cities, cars, phones, PCs – are forming a vast network and streams of data that simply disappear into the background of our lives.
About This Course
In this computer science course, Microsoft will take you through the deployment process of migrating your email system to Office 365 using the FastTrack center – a benefit for organizations larger than 150 seats.
Why Take This Course?
University will explain the envisioning and onboarding journey as part of the FastTrack process.
- Understand Microsoft FastTrack benefits
- Perform an assessment of your environment
- How to do a remediation of your environment
- Enable your Office 365 tenant
- Onboard your messaging system to Office 365 using the FastTrack migration process
Siegfried Jagott is a CEO and Principal Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH.
Steve Goodman is the Principal Technology Evangelist for Content and Code. He has been working in the IT industry for 18 years and has been a Microsoft Valuable Professional (MVP) for Office Servers and Services for 5 years.
Martin Coetzer is a Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning eXperiences team.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)