Lembaga Biasiswa Kenangan Maulud (LBKM) is offering bursaries for Singaporean students in the field of Religious Studies. The value of the bursary is $600-$2,800 depending on level.
The launch of the Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday Memorial Scholarship Fund Board, or LBKM as it is better known, was a historic occasion for the Malay/Muslim community in Singapore.
Course Level: Bursaries are available for the following levels:
- Pre-Diploma & Diploma – Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree – Part-Time & Full-Time
- Masters – Part-Time & Full-Time
- PhD – Full Time
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the field of Islamic Studies.
Scholarship Award: The value of the bursary is $600-$2,800 depending on level.
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore or Abroad
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following area for the bursaries;
- Singapore Citizens or either parent is a Singapore citizen if students are below 21 years old;
- Students receiving any other bursaries are not eligible to apply;
- Pass previous semester’s examinations;
- Maximum family per-capita-income (PCI) of $1,800 (studying in Singapore or in Southeast Asia) and $2,250 (studying overseas).
Nationality: Citizens of Singapore are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications are to be made online. For students who are enrolling into their 1st year of university this year, please apply and state the university you will be enrolling to. Please submit all other documents within the stipulated period. The student confirmation letter may be forwarded when received.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 15, 2017.