Applications are invited for Campus France PROFAS B+ Algerian-French PhD Scholarships Program. The PROFAS B+ scholarships are designed for non-employed Doctorate students, whether in joint management or joint supervision of thesis, of up to 35 years old on December 31, 2018.
These services are designed to support and facilitate the mobility of scholarship recipients in France.
Campus France is a French Agency for the promotion of higher education, international student services, and international mobility.
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The PROFAS B+ scholarships are designed for non-employed Doctorate students, whether in joint management or joint supervision of thesis, of up to 35 years old on December 31, 2018.
Only applications may be submitted:
- Forming part of existing quality scientific collaborations between the two countries;
- For mobility in a French research laboratory attached to a university.
Candidates will be privileged:
- Who propose innovative research;
- Which fall under one or more of the following themes:
- The development of digital
- Environmental protection and sustainable development
- Food sciences (nutrition and food control, product quality and food safety, food technology)
- Economy and employment issues
- Heritage (historical, memorial, archaeological, etc.)
- The sport
Only will apply:
- The non-employees co-supervised PhD thesis, PhD finalized phase (+ 50% completion of the thesis);
- The non-employees enrolled in PhD thesis supervision;
- Candidates who master the French language.
Only complete correctly completed and submitted files will be examined in due time and in accordance with the procedures set out in this call for applications.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application file must include all the necessary documents (administrative, scientific and hospitality) listed below. The candidate will be careful to provide some pieces according to his situation: co-supervision or cotutelle thesis.
Parts to be provided by all candidates
- The application form for a PROFAS B + 2018-2019 scholarship (not to be completed by hand), targeted by the supervisor in Algeria and the co-supervisor or co-supervisor in France.
- The PROFAS B + commitment certificate(rights and obligations of the fellow).
- Certificate of non-benefit of a scholarship for residential training abroad for a period of more than 6 months as part of the doctorate, referred by the Vice-Rector for External Relations of the University of Thesis.
- An attestation of non-exercise of a remunerated activity.
- A copy of the bachelor’s degree and university degrees obtained.
- A certificate of the level of French invalidity(TCF level B2 minimum, DELF B2 or DALF).
Attention: The application file must include either a valid certificate or the invitation to the appointment to the French Institute to pass a test of French. Otherwise, the file will be considered ineligible.
- Curriculum vitae in French.
- Two passport photos.