CEEPUS or Central European Exchange Program for University Studies is an exchange programme that awards scholarships to students. The programme awards scholarships are open to the students, who are citizens of the member countries, are studying at a CEEPUS network university and would like to go for a study exchange at another CEEPUS network university.
Applications are open for the Central European Exchange Program to pursue university studies. The programme awards scholarships to students, who are citizens of the member countries.
The aim of the programme is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
The University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (UCT Prague) is the largest educational institution of its kind in Central Europe with a tradition spanning almost two centuries.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The programme is available to pursue Bachelor Master and PhD.
- Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The programme will cover the followings:
- Bachelor and Master Students: 9 000, 00 CZK
- Doctoral Students: 9 500, 00 CZK
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Kosovo
- Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Kosovo are eligible for the programme.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizens of member countries (Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Prishtina/Kosovo) or students with “equal status” (e.g. residency in the member country)
- Students from CEEPUS network universities
- Students of Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Students who finished at least 2 semesters of a regular course of studies by the time they are being exchanged
- Students from network universities (winter semester and summer semester) or freemovers (summer semester)
Students can arrive to UCT Prague for a traineeship or to study courses offered to students of Erasmus+ programme.
Bachelor and Master students can apply for exchange stay of 3-10 months. Shorter exchange stays are only allowed for students working on their thesis. The students can get scholarship for maximum 10 months per cycle.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: To study at UCT Prague with CEEPUS grant, you should apply both for CEEPUS scholarship and to UCT Prague.
- Contact your home university and your National CEEPUS Office to find out about the application process for the scholarship
- Find a supervisor at UCT Prague for your traineeship OR Ask your university to nominate you for a semester of study stay (courses)
- Submit application documents to UCT Prague*:
- Learning Agreement v
- Student Application From v
- Confirmation of English knowledge v
- Transcript of records
- Receive Letter of Award from the CEEPUS office, which enables you to receive the scholarship
(*In case similar documents were used to apply for the CEEPUS scholarship you can submit them again instead of UCT Prague documents.)
Application process at UCT Prague is handled by the Department of International Relations (see infobox on the right).