Central European University is welcoming high-performing deserving students to apply for the Master’s funding for the academic year 2020/21.
Beneficial offer for international students to get a full tuition fee in Hungary.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, Central European University is one of the best and densely international universities in the world. It offers various PhD programs in thirteen different majors, as well as masters programs.
Why at the Central European University? While studying at this university, students will get the chance to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers. The university offers fully-funded opportunities available for international students.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University: Central European University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: up to 100%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for applicants from all around the world (exclude EU/EEA)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university or institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application system for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Academic writing submission, letters of Recommendation, academic records, and curriculum vitae or resume must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Central European University.
The university covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend to assist with living costs.