The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is offering postgraduate scholarship program for international students. Up to ten opportunities are available for applicants who are interested to pursue a master degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology and Chemical Biology.
The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
User Review( votes)
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute, comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other leading universities in Thailand, as well as from world-renowned academic and research institutions from around the world.
Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing masters degree program at CGI.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
- Number of Awards: This year, ten (10) opportunities are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this postgraduate scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The studentships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
Under 30 years of age
Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
Have one year experience in scientific laboratory research
Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
How to Apply: Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI program) 54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
(2) After step (1) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
Following documents must be submitted together with application form:
Full Academic Transcript
Three Recommendation Letters
Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
Medical History Report
Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening