The University of Kent is offering Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC) Studentships funded by the CHASE DTP2 with up to 56 doctoral studentships for the academic year 2020-2021.
A lucky chance for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent gives you the chance to experience a multicultural environment, meet fellow international students and develop a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Why at the University of Kent? This university is offering world-class teaching and learning facilities for the students. Here they can get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020.
- University: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 56
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK and EU candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in many Arts and Humanities disciplines including: those offered in the Schools of English, History, European Culture and Languages, Arts, Architecture, and Law as well as those offered in the Faculty of Humanities Centres for Medieval and Early Modern Studies, American Studies and for Music and Audio Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1) or a Master’s degree (merit/distinction or equivalent) in a relevant subject (e.g. Sport and Exercise Science, Sport Psychology, Exercise Physiology or a related discipline)
- The grant is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates must apply for a PhD degree at the University of Kent. After being enrolled, the candidates will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a covering letter, CV & Certificates with a research proposal along with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
The university will provide the award amount of worth $2,000 per year and renewable for eight semesters.