Applications are invited for CIDRZ HealthCorps Public Health Fellowship from students and early career professionals. The HealthCorps Fellowship targets global public health students; recent graduates who wish to gain international experience; and college graduates with substantial skills or experience. Fellowship attachments are 10-12 months long.
Established in 2001, CIDRZ is the largest independent non-governmental healthcare and research organisation in Zambia.CIDRZ has been an active partner of the Zambian Ministry of Health since inception and today our healthcare service programmes support more than 336 Government of the Republic of Zambia clinics located in all ten provinces.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
- Course Level: This is a 10-12 months fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: This HealthCorps Fellowship provides opportunities to gain field experience in: HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Women’s Health, Newborn Health, Child Health, Diarrhoeal Disease, Water and Sanitation, Lab Science.
- Award: A modest monthly bursary to cover some of the travel costs and basic living expenses is available, local medical membership and emergency evacuation insurance is provided by CIDRZ.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Zambian applicants
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambian applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must have a master degree.
- Applicants must have interested in global public health.
Please visit http://www.cidrz.org/wp-login.php?action=register to register for a free account. Please skip to step 3 if you have previously registered on the CIDRZ website. On the registration page, shown in Fig 1, specify your username and email. Click the Register button when you are done, you should see the “Registration complete” message as shown in Fig 2. Whenever you are logged in, you can make changes to your application by clicking the HEALTHCorps 2018 menu as shown in Fig 7. You can also access the application form directly by clicking http://www.cidrz.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=healthcorps-2018-2019-application Make sure you fill in all the required details. If you need Help with the form, you can click Help in the top right hand corner. Once you have filled in all the required information and pasted your CV, click the Submit Application button. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit or make changes to your application.