Coca-Cola Scholars Program
1. Seniors in high schools throughout the United States who meet the eligibility requirements may apply each year for one of 250 four-year, achievement-based scholarships. Students will find the application link on coca colaweb-page between August 1 and October 31. The deadline is October 31st and the student must be a senior at the time of application.
2. Approximately 2,200 applicants will be selected as Semifinalists in mid-November and notified by mail and email. Semifinalists must then complete a secondary application, including essays, official transcripts, and two letters of recommendation. Semifinalist applications will be due by mid-January. Our Program Review Committee will select 250 Finalists to advance to the final interview phase. Notifications are sent mid-February.
3. In April, the 250 Finalists are invited to Atlanta for personal interviews. The Finalists are interviewed by a National Selection Committee representing outstanding leaders in business, government, education and the arts. 50 students are then designated as National Scholars and receive awards of $20,000 for college; 200 students are designated as Regional Scholars and receive awards of $10,000 for college.
Application Deadline: October 31
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
• CURRENT high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
• U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
• anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
• planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
• carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
APPLICANTS MAY NOT:
• be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca?Cola bottling companies, The Coca?Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries;