Each year the ANU College of Business & Economics (‘the College’) may award up to six undergraduate scholarships for international students. The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
- Application Deadline: October 14, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship provides discount of international tuition fee sponsorship for the duration of an undergraduate program offered by the College.
- Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The award is available each year to prospective ANU students who:
- are international students;
- have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
- English Language Requirements: The ANU English language requirements are:
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
Applications can be made via the prescribed online application form.
How to Apply: Applications are called for with a closing date as set by ANU College of Business and Economics.