College of Wooster has brought an excellent Need-Based Scholarship to provide monetary aid to talented students with limited financial means.
All new international students intending to enroll in an undergraduate programme at the College of Wooster can avail of this wonderful opportunity. This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
College of Wooster is a highly rated liberal art college located in a beautiful location in Wooster, Ohio. It was brought into existence by Presbyterians in 1866. It offers excellent, comprehensive liberal arts education to students from across the world.
Why would you like to take admission at the College of Wooster? The college helps students cultivate abilities and skills valued by employers. It provides not only transformational education but also mentoring and guidance. Here, students can find a great range of academic programmes, and opportunities like internships and scholarships, etc.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: College of Wooster
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, aspirants need to have the following credentials:
- Candidates must be international students
- Candidates must be intended to apply for an undergraduate programme at College of Wooster
- Candidates should demonstrate genuine financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, applicants will have to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the College of Wooster. After successfully being registered in the course at the university, candidates will have to submit an international student financial aid application form and the certificate of finances form.
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates are required to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To enroll in an undergraduate degree programme, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants, who don’t belong to an English speaking country, must achieve a TOEFL score (paper-based) of 550, a TOEFL iBT (internet-based) of 80, or an IELTS 7 band score; or they must meet the requirement through placement or course work.
This scholarship will help all eligible applicants by covering the full tuition fee of an eligible undergraduate course at the College of Wooster.