The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is inviting applications for Contagious Scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing Executive MBA Program starting on September 9, 2018.
The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is the world’s first educational institute and think-tank dedicated solely to leadership for the creative industries including media, advertising, marketing, design, journalism, digital, and gaming.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Creative Leadership.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship winner will receive €20,000 in tuition support for the Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership program starting September 9, 2018, in Berlin, Germany, which will be applied towards the tuition costs of the program. Up to three additional finalists may be eligible to receive up to €10,000 in tuition support.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Germany are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Accomplished senior executives in branding, advertising, marketing, the creative industries or a similar field with a strong professional background and track record of creative and/or business excellence.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
You can apply for a scholarship at the Berlin School‘s online application portal. There is no fee to apply. You will need to submit:
- Completed application
- Response to the additional Contagious scholarship essay question:
“Contagious’ strategic and creative intelligence identifies and interrogates the world’s most exceptional marketing and disruptive trends. What trends and technologies do you believe will have the biggest impact over the next 5 years and why? Choose one of those trends and explore how it shows in an applied business context.”