Applications are invited for Cranfield South East Asia Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management for the academic year 2018/2019. Multiple scholarships are available to South East Asian students to pursue MSc degree programme.
The Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management.
If students are an international student they will need to provide evidence that they have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification.
- Applications deadline: May 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Finance and Management, Investment Management, Management, Management & Corporate Sustainability, Management and Entrepreneurship, Strategic Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Scholarship Award: The Cranfield South East Asia Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management provides funding of £4,000 towards tuition fees.
- Nationality: Students from eligible South East Asian countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from eligible South East Asian countries (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, East Timor, Brunei, Christmas Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and Cocos (Keeling) Islands) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Students from eligible South East Asian countries (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, East Timor, Brunei, Christmas Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and Cocos (Keeling) Islands) applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed below. Applicants must be graduates with first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
English Language Requirements: The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL – 92
Pearson PTE Academic – 65
Cambridge English Scale – 180
Cambridge English: Advanced – C
Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
In addition to these minimum scores, you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test.
How to Apply:
Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to studysom-at-cranfield.ac.uk including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.