The Cranfield University has established the scholarship programme for Sub-Saharan African students to pursue MSc programme at the University for the year 2018-2019.
The Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management.
If students are an international student they will need to provide evidence that they have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification.
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn :
- Aerospace Computational Engineering MSc
- Computational Fluid Dynamics MSc
- Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering MSc
- Scholarship Award: The Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa High Achievers Scholarship in Computational Engineering Sciences is a reduction of up to 40% in tuition fees.
- Nationality: Students from Sub-Saharan countries are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Master’s courses listed below. Applicants must be graduates with first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
English Language Requirements: The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL – 92
Pearson PTE Academic – 65
Cambridge English Scale – 180
Cambridge English: Advanced – C
Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
In addition to these minimum scores, you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test.
How to Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to studyaerospace-at-cranfield.ac.uk including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.