The Kalisher Trust and the Department of Law are pleased to offer one full tuition fee scholarship, and living expenses stipend of £4,000 for the 2018 intake. The scholarship is available for home status students wishing to follow the LLM in Criminal Justice Programme.
The mission of the Kalisher Trust is to encourage and support talented students who may find the costs of reaching the Criminal Bar prohibitive.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing LLM programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Criminal Justice Law.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover full tuition fee costs and contribute £4,000 towards living expenses for the 2018/19 academic year. The £4,000 living expenses will be paid in one instalment in semester 1 after completing full enrolment, attending inductions and selecting modules.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
LLM in Criminal Justice Law (full time) offer holders (either conditional or unconditional) who have submitted their full LLM application by the 4 June 2018.
Home status students who have studied at Undergraduate level and who are or were in receipt of a bursary.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The online form must be completed and submitted with relevant documentation:
- Any student who has applied for the LLM in Criminal Justice Law Programme by 4 June 2018 and has not received an LLM offer of study and quote the date of application and their application number in order for us to look into this.
- A copy of your CV.
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
- ‘Please explain the reasons why you are interested in Criminal Justice Law, what you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.’
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/ first-degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable).
- 1 x Reference letter (This can be a copy of the reference submitted as part of your LLM application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application). Please do not submit more than one reference letter.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form, and attach the following documents (as ONE COMBINED PDF DOCUMENT):
Upon submission of your scholarship application, you will be re-directed to a page which will state ‘Your response has been recorded’. There is no need to contact us to request further confirmation so please do not do so.