For the academic year 2018-2020, IILM Institute for Higher Education is offering Scholarship Scheme for Indian students. Scholarships are available to pursue two-year full-time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management).
The aim of IILM is to educate and develop innovative, entrepreneurial and responsible business leaders.
Established in 1993, IILM is a business school with three campuses within the National Capital Region of Delhi, located in New Delhi, Gurgaon and Greater Noida.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate diploma.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
- Scholarship Award: IILM offers scholarships on Merit cum Means Basis.
- Nationalities: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks.
Candidates can apply based on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weight.
You will also need to scan documents like photograph, passport, income proof and mark sheets (Class 10, Class 12, graduation and competitive exam score card) and send along with the form.
How to Apply:
The IILM’s application form is available online and there is no application fee.