The De La Salle University is offering a scholarship for the students to pursue a graduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the students of the Philippines.
The St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant supports the University’s goal of making quality education accessible to those who are engaged in the profession of human formation and development.
The De La Salle University is one of Philippines’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: October 20, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship available to pursue the graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded 50% discount on tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the students of the Philippines.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Philippines
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the students of the Philippines.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Student’s admission to the program; the priority of the college is considered.
- Submission of certificate of employment and letter of endorsement from the employer, in the case of teachers and a proof of membership and letter of endorsement from the religious order, in the case of the religious.
- Open for incoming students beginning Academic Year 2018-19
- Good character demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Teachers and members of the religious sector with Filipino citizenship.
How to Apply: The graduate applicant downloads the St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant Application Form. The application for the scholarship is processed simultaneously with the application for admission.
The applicant fills in the application form and submits it to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall within the specified application period together with the certificate of employment and letter of endorsement from the employer, in the case of teachers and a proof of membership and letter of endorsement from the religious order, in the case of the religious.