Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this International Meritorious Scholarships offered by the Deakin University. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The goal of the funding programme is to assist high achieving students in paying for their university fees and all study costs. The programme is available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework.
Deakin University is consistently ranked highly in student satisfaction and a faster-growing university in Australia. It provides outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online.
Why study at Deakin University? At Deakin, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. It is home to world-class facilities, a network of academic supervisors who are leaders in their fields, and a number of globally-significant research projects.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 20% of the total indicative tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen from South Asian countries.
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- Must have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- Have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Deakin University is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.