Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Auckland Business School is inviting applications for Dean’s Asia Scholarships. Awards are available for Asian international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
The main purpose of the grant is to support Asian international students to complete a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Information Management or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland.
A valuable opportunity to cover the tuition fee for a bachelor degree in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Up to three grants are available for three-year of study. The award is paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two instalments per year, one in the first semester and one in the second semester.
Study Subject(s): BCom, BProp or associated conjoint degree
Course Level: Undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland.
Scholarship Provider: University of Auckland, New Zealand
The award can be taken at New Zealand
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to international undergraduate students from any country on the Asian continent.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the Associate Dean, Academic Programmes (or nominee) and one Head of Department from the Business School (or nominee).
- The University of Auckland Council is not obliged to make an award of any or all of The grants if in any year there is no candidate or candidates of sufficient merit.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Asia (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) can apply for these endowments.
What does it cover?
The financial aid positions will be paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two instalments per year, one in the first semester and one in the second semester.
- Number of Awards: Up to 3 opportunities are offered.
- Duration of Awards: The studentships are offered for three years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted via post.
- Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on academic merit, financial need and demonstrated potential to succeed in business studies at university. Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
- Notification: Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15 November.