Applications are invited for developing solutions masters scholarships for 2018 intake. The studentships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
The Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Semenyih, Selangor, a town part of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Applicants must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate programme. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields science, technology and education, including the following courses:
Science, technology and education, including the following courses: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering, Crop Biotechnology, Environmental Monitoring & Management, Educational Leadership & Management, Special Needs, TESOL and International Development Management
- Award: 10 awards of 100% tuition fee opportunities are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
- Number of Awards: 10 awards are available.
- Nationality: Students from developing countries
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries can apply for these endowments.List of Countries: (Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, The Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay) and third world countries (Timor-Leste, Malawi, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, Yemen, Burundi, Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Ethiopia, Niger, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Zambia and Eritrea)
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for one of these endowments applicants must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full-time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. A copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via email. Please enclose a copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form together with this application form.