The TU Dresden is a public research university, the largest institute of higher education in the city of Dresden, the largest university in Saxony and one of the 10 largest universities in Germany with 37,134 students as of 2013.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Department of Forest Sciences, Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products, Chair of Tropical Forestry.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is 1,200 Euro per month. The funding period is 36 months.
- Nationalities: German students
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to German students.
- Entrance Requirements: The candidate should have a university degree (Master) with excellent or good performance in forestry or other disciplines related to the proposed research. Research / work experience in the tropics or subtropics, with preference in SE Asia, and scientific publications are an asset. Proficient English language skills, oral and written, is required, other language competence (Vietnamese, German) is an advantage, as well as good intercultural communication skills and social competence, preferably in the Asian context. The successful candidate should be highly motivated and willing to spend several months in the research sites.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities. Please send your application with the usual document copies until 13.07.2018 (stamped arrival date applies) preferably via the TU Dresden SecureMail Portal.