School of Business and Management Bandung Institute of Technology (SBM ITB) is offering full scholarship programme to study Doctor of Science in Management Program. These scholarships will be awarded to Indonesian students and international students.
The aim of the scholarship is to attract high quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort.
The School of Business and Management ITB (SBM ITB) is the only school/faculty in ITB built on the humanities and management science. The ministry requires higher education institutions to conduct Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5.
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
- Scholarship Award:
- The scholarship includes course tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total) and monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2018)
- The scholarship is awarded three years or 6 semesters
- Working space is provided inside Bandung campus to support the research
- Number of Scholarships: 3 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Indonesian students and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian students and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- In order to be eligible, applicants are required to have successfully completed at TPA Bappenas with minimum score 550 and TOEFL with minimum score 550.
- Applicants must submit the research proposal and present the proposal and contact the supervisors among appointed professors in DSM ITB him/herself
- Candidates are required to follow office hours applied in SBM ITB (8 am until 5 pm, Monday until Friday)
- Candidates are required to fulfill 6 credits/semester of lecturing in Bachelor program courses
- Candidates must maintain a 3.0 GPA average. If candidates earn a grade below “C” in a course, he/she must retake that course at him/her own expense.
- English Language Requirements: English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5 The applicant who already has a TOEFL certificate from ETS.org or ELPT ITB or IELTS with the above score should submit the original certificate along with the supporting documents to the Study Program.
How to Apply: To apply, you must submit formal application for Admission via the online application system. There is registration fee applied.
- Printed online registration form
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic certificate (1 copy)
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic transcript (1 copy)
- Original TOEFL/IELTS certificate (if any) as a substitute of ELPT result held by UPT Bahasa ITB
- Original TPA Bappenas result
- Recent color photographs sized 4X6 cm (1 sheet)
- A copy of receipt of admission fee payment