The Dublin Institute of Technology is pleased to offer two MSc Digital Marketing Scholarships to successful candidates towards 50% of course fees. International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
This program is designed to deliver a rigorous business curriculum and is an excellent learning experience for like-minded professionals who are all seeking to develop their business credentials.
Well-paid opportunity to get an MSc program in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Dublin Institute of Technology is one of Ireland’s largest and most innovative university-level institutions. At TU Dublin you will gain an internationally recognized degree that will open doors to an outstanding future.
Why at Dublin Institute of Technology? As a comprehensive, dual-sector doctoral-awarding institution, DIT combines the academic excellence of a traditional university with professional, career-oriented learning, preparing graduates for productive leadership roles.
University or Organization: Dublin Institute of Technology
Course Level: MSc program
Award: 50% of the course fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Ireland
Application Deadline: 28th June 2019
Applicants for this rigorous MSc program should hold:
- One honors degree in a business discipline and a minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role,
- One honors degree in a non-business discipline and minimum of 4 years experience in a marketing role.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing & Analytics.
- Other applicants may be considered based on exceptional background and aptitude, so if applicants are highly experienced but do not fully meet the academic criteria, please contact the Programme Manager below to get advice on your specific situation.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online, enclosing ‘scholarship letter’ with documentation.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must send a detailed up-to-date CV, 500-word motivational letter, stating why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have 2.1 honors degree in a business discipline and a minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role.
- language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefit: The scholarship awards successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.