The Sciences Po is an international research university glad to announce the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship. this application is open for international students from outside the European Union.
The Emile Boutmy award is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
User Review( vote)
Sciences Po’s overarching mission is to educate future leaders in the public and private sectors. It is to educate open-minded and enlightened citizens capable of changing the world and transforming society.
- Applications Deadline: April 8, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: Merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity , students must be,
- First-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
- this application is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to Apply: For this application , students must complete the application form through the given link: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship